BlankSlate, based in DUMBO, manages advertising for a fast growing network of premium sites focusing on urban audiences. Sites include Brownstoner, Brokelyn, The L Magazine, Brooklyn Magazine and many more. The Digital Sales Assistant will work closely with BlankSlate’s ad sales team on all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead generation to media proposals, to social media, as well as campaign management and ad trafficking. You’ll gain knowledge of all aspects of digital media advertising as well as the ability to create your own path with a unique and growing media company.
- Handle all aspects of each advertising campaign from material collection and proofs to ad-trafficking and reporting
- Assist sales team in preparing detailed pricing proposal
- Schedule media based on inventory availability and assure its delivery
- Maintain the ad sales calendar
- Provide account and customer service related support to sales team
- Generate weekly competitive reports
- Grow marketing and social media presence
- Bachelors degree required
- 1+ years’ experience in digital media sales or at an advertising agency desired but not required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Keynote, etc.
Interested parties should email us at email@example.com with a few words about yourself, desired salary, and a Linkedin profile.