SHOW ME YOURS is a recurring column in which we do two things: show you Park Slope real estate and tell you how much it is. That's pretty much it!
Here's our latest victim Show Me Yours-er:
* Location: 11th Street between 6th and 7th Ave
* Type: 2 Bedroom (plus office, living room, kitchen)
* Cost: $1600/month
* Rent or Own: Rent
* Sq. Footage: Approx. 700
* How did you find this place?: Realtor. But it's been about 5 years now, so it was a damn good investment.
* Amenities: Two blocks from the F train, a few more from the R. Hardwood floors, backyard access, and a kick-ass view from the roof.
* Who calls this place home?: A medical case worker at a non-for-profit, an editor at a publishing company, and the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet (on four legs)
* What's really good about this joint?: Bedrooms on opposite side of the apartment, large kitchen, quiet building, responsive landlord.
* What's really bad about this joint?: Small bedrooms, pink-tile bathroom, 3rd Floor walkup, no AC (old wiring = blown circuits).
All photos by Park Slope Lens
Of course, we're gonna need submissions to continue to make this shit not boring, so if you've got a Park Slope pad that you want to share, send photos and apartment info (location, cost of rent/mortgage, amenities, your occupation and answers to questions above) to effedinparkslope at gmail dot com.
We'll even COME AND SHOOT YOUR APT FOR YOU!
We're not looking to show off killer design or ridiculously expensive furniture...so don't feel intimidated if your place isn't in next month's Elle Decor. In fact, your place can be a total shitbox. It's really all about keeping track of how much apartments cost around here and what you get for your money. Of course you can remain anonymous if you want, thus avoiding all of the stalkerazzi that would likely result from your brush with greatness.
Keep track of all of our past SHOW ME YOURS' here.