SHOW ME YOURS is a recurring column in which we do two things: show you Park Slope real estate and tell you how much it is. That's pretty much it!
Here's our latest victim Show Me Yours-er:
- Location: 16th Street btwn 4th and 5th
- Type: One-bedroom
- Rent or Own: Rental in a condo building.
- Cost: $2,600/month
- Square Footage: Big enough for 2 tvs.
- How Did You Find This Place: Broker (Sigh).
- Amenities: Balcony view of Manhattan skyline, laundry in unit, gym, kids playroom, storage unit and parking onsite
- Who Calls this Place Home: A film-editor and a non-profit PR person. Moved in on a Friday, hosted a housewarming two days later and haven't changed it since.
- What’s really good about this joint: Modern space. Breathtaking balcony views. Electric grilling. Clear view of traffic on the BQE and the ability to make alternate travel routes.
- What’s really bad about this joint: Lack of closet space. Floors that dirty when a fly lands on them. Electric grilling. Clear view of traffic on the BQE and knowing you’re about to sit in.
Of course, we're gonna need submissions to continue to make this shit not boring, so if you've got a Park Slope pad that you want to share, send photos and apartment info (location, cost of rent/mortgage, amenities, your occupation and answers to questions above) to effedinparkslope at gmail dot com.
We're not looking to show off killer design or ridiculously expensive furniture...so don't feel intimidated if your place isn't in next month's Elle Decor. In fact, your place can be a total shitbox. It's really all about keeping track of how much apartments cost around here and what you get for your money. Of course you can remain anonymous if you want, thus avoiding all of the stalkerazzi that would likely result from your brush with greatness.
Keep track of all of our past SHOW ME YOURS' here.