View Park Slope Dry Cleaners (mostly) in a larger map
Previously, we here at FiPS headquarters gave you guys some scoop on the best coin laundry joints in the neighborhood for doing your own washing and drying (you're welcome). This week’s map is comprised of places that are either dry cleaners or drop-off only (both species tend to provide standard wash/fold services, btw).
Here are some interesting things that I learned:
- The Northeast parts of Park Slope tend to have fewer coin laundry places and more dry cleaning spots, whereas the situation is reversed in the Southwest area of the neighborhood.
- There are highly-rated and also terribly crappy places in all areas, regardless of demographics.
The highest-rated places were Brooklyn Valet, San Toy, Carroll Cleaners, Najax, Four Seasons (on 6th Ave), BMT and Happy Cleaners, while the lowest-rated joints were Lilo and Four Seasons (on Flatbush). The award for top-rated tailor goes to Agnes on Prospect Park West.
So here are some questions for you, FIPS readers:
- Do you go out of your way to drop off laundry at a great place?
- Do the places offering green services have more appeal?
- Did we miss your favorite joint? If so, drop it in the comments while refraining from from calling us assholes about it (do you know how many laundromats there are in this neighborhood?!).