In case you've spent the week nursing your GoogaMooga wounds (both emotional AND physical) or what's up with Sharon Stone's hair in this photo, here's a quick wrap-up of juicy FiPS news that graced the pages of our blog this week:
* Googamooga: what went wrong (and what went right)? FiPS writer Amanda weighs in on what the Googa Gods did right and what they totally fucked up on.
* Who gives a shit: how do you tell park slope parents that their kids and their scooters are a menace to society?: A FiPS reader (and recently transplanted Park Slope res) wrote in and asked for advice on how to tell Park Slope parents that their kids on scooters are the most annoying. Thing. EVER.
* Cool or not cool: Expanding Plaza's Street Bike Lane?: We asked you guys to weigh in on the issue.
* Details Emerge on Wednesday morning's sexual attack in the south slope: And the police seem to have conflicting stories from some of the witnesses...
* Who handed out these hilarious fake menus at googamooga over the weekend: UPDATE: It was 3 hilarious UCB performers named Dan, Kelly and Arthur. Well done, guys!