In case you've spent the short work week watching an 8 year-old sing hardcore rap over and over because it's the most adorable thing EVER -- here's a quick wrap-up of juicy FiPS news that graced the pages of our blog over the last 5 days:
* Review'D: Talde: After much anticipation, Chef Dale Talde and friends finally opened the doors to the Asian-American restaurant and bar on 7th Avenue and 10th street. The FiPS crew checked it out and raved about the Hawaiin buns, heirloom squash & silken tofu salad and Korean fried chicken.
* Cool Or Not Cool: Asking neighbors to pay your back taxes?: Unable to make payments on a loan taken out to pay back-taxes, the owners of a decrepit and empty building on 7th Avenue are turning to their neighbors to keep from losing the place.
* Cool Or Not Cool: Restaurants charging a delivery fee?: A FiPS reader wrote in with the discovery that local italian joint La Villa charges a delivery fee, which prompted us to ask: Cool or not cool?
* The Montauk Club Hates Ugly People: Just look at their membership page.
* Park Slope Signage: I want a breast pump: Yep, this is a real business, people.