In case you've spent most of the week bitching about Facebook's ridiculous new formatting, or cancelling your Netflix account before you have to start calling it Qwikster, here's a quick wrap-up of juicy FiPS news that graced the pages of our blog this week:
* Sneak Peek - Talde: Our FiPS resident and snack connoisseur Shawn spoke to the Top Chef and Top Chef All-Stars superstar Dale Talde about his new restaurant, set to open next month.
* Confirmed - Jackson Heighs *IS* the New Park Slope: Crazy parents exist OUTSIDE of Park Slope too, you know.
* What Would you do with 1 million dollars in Park slope?: What’s on your Park Slope wish list? Less broken sidewalks? More places to sit? Or what about something more… fun?
* Brooklyn biker group patrols the slope: In the wake of a RIDICULOUS amount of attacks since March, a new group has emerged to walk the ladies of the Slope home late at night.
* Police release video of a new BK attacker suspect: The pre-roll ad is stupid, but any video surveillance is better than no video surveillance.
* Seventh Avenue Stink Out: Brad Lander won our love with his open letter in response to the recent string of attacks, but is pissing some residents off by failing to renew a contract with the group that keeps 7th ave from looking like a shit show.
* Maggie G rides the subz and has lots of vibrators: "Stand clear of the closing doors, please. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."