In case you've spent the week wishing death upon HBO or wondering if goofy goggles will indeed make you eat less, here's a quick wrap-up of juicy FiPS news that has recently graced the pages of our blog:
* Hands up if you've ever had dirty nasty freaky monkey sex behind the 5th avenue key food!: This shit has gotten so outta control that someone has gone and started a blog about it.
* Park Slope Eatery Store For Rent: Commenters don't seem to be too sad about this one.
* This Celebrate Brooklyn Food Menu Will rock your face off: Indeed it will. The menu includes a "bowl of slow-cooked beef, with polenta, farmer's cheese and chilies." MMMMMboy.
* Hot For Teacher: Getting to know Erin Sayer: FiPS's own J. Charles gives us the ins and outs of the Park Slope teacher in the midst of an allegedly scandalous love affair.
* Golden Girls VS. Designing Women Trivia Grudge Match: After geeking out over her own love for GG and DW, Amanda interviews the three brains behind this amazing event (HAPPENING TONIGHT!).