* FiPS Preview: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que: FiPS snack guru Shawn met with the owner at his Harlem restaurant, sample some foods and chatted about their soon-to-be Park Slope location.
* [Review'd]: Sea Witch: Shawn also visited Sea Witch, a South Slope bar on 5th Avenue with an impressive, gigantic fish tank right behind the bar.
* Give me a babyccino or I'll suspend your ass from the coop: That's right. Babies are getting their own frothy drinks now.
* Park Slope Singles: What are your odds?: FiPS writer Jonathan looks at some recent stats to figure out the odds of taking on a mate in this 'hood.
* FiPS Cares: Local Filmmakers Need Cashmoneyhos: If you've got a moment (you totally do), check out this Kickstarter page for a Park Slope resident who made a documentary about a thieving femme fatale.