Anyone looking for a change of location? A reduction in rent? A naked roommate in a Duane Reade inflatable pool? Well golly gee wilikers, do I have the solution for you! And what would such an opportunity be without the allure of Brooklyn Craigslist casting its beautiful shadow over this offer?
Although you should visit the original ad and click the photo above for a full look at your potential new bestie, I'm a nice lady, so I'mma break it down for you. Just the facts:
- A self-described "large person" who "likes to drink and smoke weed (nearly every day)"
- Dude's "seeing someone who is waaayyy out of his league," so get ready for some hot hot hot slumber parties!
- Your new roommate's got his self-image issues under control: "Comfortable with my body and am naked frequently generally when it is hot." And you know he's got manners: He gives you the heads up!
- Your new digs even come with a pool! He "bought one of inflatable pools for the back yard and hangs out in it a lot to cool off." Ultimate refreshment.
- A bonus: "The neighbors are friendly and from your room/the back yard you can hear the young couple next door having sex." Plus, he "enjoys it!" Well, phewf, that takes care of the awkward stage of finding roommate bonding activities to share!
To top it right off, this guy adores animals and already has some fish. Hours of fun ahead. For only $360, this could be yours right this very second! I just wish I hadn't signed on for my studio apartment back in June!
So, since I'm out of the running, who's ready to do it up at 126 Berkeley Place?! If only I could quit with these exclamation points, but periods just won't do!