If you're a regular customer of CVS on 9th Street, you'll know a few things to be true:
1. That musky smell that hits you when you first walk in comes from the filthy carpet, that looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it was first installed.
2. They pull the seasonal candy shortly after midnight of any holiday, so you can never get discount Candy Corn or Cadbury Creme Eggs the next day. I'm sure a lot of places do this, but damn, it's annoying.
3. If you want something off the shelf, you'll probably have to remove that rack of merchandise waiting to be stocked first to get at it.
4. The cashiers are total nightmares. Like, detached, disgruntled, despondent dicks who spend more time gossiping about their relationship troubles than helping you. They probably could use a manager to guide them a bit, but I'm pretty sure CVS on 9th Street does not employ a single manager.
5. There's always a line at the register, no matter what time of day. Seriously, I went at 4am once to get cold medication, and waited behind 5 other people for the one dude to ring me up.